Day 5

Today should be 'Your difinition of Love' but it's sitting in the draft box unwritten..I'm uninspired..not becuase I'm not in love, but because I don't like defining something that is different for everyone and with everyonw you're with...

Instead, as it's quiet in work, I have been readin some blogs about Eco living and Cycling. It's making me want to be different and make more of an effort with things like being more environmentally friendly/aware and getting rid of one of our cars - I keep soming back to this again and again...

I would love to get rid of a car - prefereably both of our cars and get one larger family car that is big enough for family trips but not as costly as D's to service etc. D does not want to get rid of his car under any circumstance, so it looks like the best I'm going to get it to sell my car and keep D's....if that even happens. It'll have to be when I've paid my car off in Feb/March next year, which is fine...

Then, if/when I do sell my car, we'll have to get used to having only 1, and Dave will have to get to work anoth way...

Options (if at office closer to home) - walk, cycle (if he had a bike)
(if at office further from home) - bus, cycle (if he had a bike)

Will Dave do eithr of these? Probably not.

I have to have the car to drop Ada off at the childminder and then to get to work - which is a good 13 miles from home.....if I could work in Cardiff and ride a bike to work, I would!

I feel quite bummed by the fact that this is not going to happen. I would like the money saving aspect and the greener aspect of having only 1 car!

Bum!

No comments: