Holiday plans...

We are going on holiday! Yay!
I really can't wait, all I think about at the moment is having time off...so here are our plans.


We're going camping in the Lakes.

Source
This is David and I on our first camping holiday together on 2007 to North wales, we're half way up Cadair Idris in this picture.
I hope to go to some or all of the following places:

The World of Beatirx Potter

Source

South Tynedale Narrow Gauge Railway

Source
The Bowder Stone

Source
Penrith Market and Castel

Source
On our way home we'll be stopping off at my Dad's for a few days, he's going to have Ada and David and I going to have a few days on our own! What a luxury!! We hope to be going to see David's sister and boyfridn in their new cottage and just chill out! Fingers crossed the weather is kind to us!


No comments: