Birthday month...

It's Dave's birthday this month, and he wont let me forget it although I have on a number of occasions already!)

I have already bought him his present - half of his beloved Nexus 7 with his mum, although I'm sure I'll get him a little something for the day!


We went out for one of his birthday treats on Monday this week, a meal and wine tasing at Italian restaurant Casanova.

Photos of Casanova, Cardiff
This photo of Casanova is courtesy of TripAdvisor

It was lovely and we had a really good evening - and ended up being a little tipsy!

We bought the menu home, so I'll post a picture of it later, but my food was vegetarian (and so not on the menu) it was something like this:

Primi - Goats chese, beetroot and rocket salad (with a Rose Prosecco)

Secondi - Aubergine and tomato compote (?) with mozzarella (with a white wine)

Pasta - Oricietti pasta with broccoli and chillies (with a red wine)

Dolce - Almond and polenta cake with creme fresh and mixed berries (with a dessert wine)

It was all very yummy!!

Last night I really fancied a milk shake, so we wlked into town after work meaning to go to Ed's Diner for said milkshake, we ended up eating in town at the Gourmet Burger Kitchen and having a milkshake there as well as burgers and chips. It was lovely (although Ada wouldn't eat anything!).

Here are a few pictures...

Bean burger and roasted corn.

Ada being silly.

Cheese!


No comments: