Time to get back to it...

Hello!

Happy New Year and all that...

Back in work, tired and feeling a little uninspired by the New Year...good things to come I'm sure, but nothing to speak of yet...

Looking forward to:

# Re-fitting and decorating our kitchen

# Decluttering the house

# Seeing Ada make new friends at nursery

# Blogging

Here's a bit of what we got up to over Christmas...

Christmas day hair...
Christmas lunch cooked single handedly by David x
Christmas morning...
Hanging out with friends...
Lots of films...
Presents...


1 comment:

Side Street Style said...

Hi Laura...so glad I stumbled across your blog - I'm also Laura and I live less than 20mins from Cardiff (we are looking for a house in Cardiff now) and I also have a toddler, one of my friends skates for the Roller Derby up in Treorchy. Anyway great to see another blogger and loving all your photos :)
Now following on GFC

Laura x
www.sidestreetstyle.com