Re-do and Re-think...


Me in Thompson's Park

Well, I've changed my blog a little to give it a new look (with the help of Dave).

I've been totally uninspired to write anything on here for ages as it seemed a bit boring compared to the other blogs I read these days...then this morning I started reading back over my blogs and found that they aren't actually that bad! There are plenty of spelling mistakes I could do with correcting, but apart from that I quiet enjoyed reading them.

I think I would like my photos to be bigger, so I will experiment with that, but otherwise I'm quite happy with things now.

Now it's time to decide what I want to write about. I've been thinking about being more open and personal on here, but haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll just stick to how things are with a few added extras.

L x

No comments: