Food diary # 2

Monday 15th: cereal & OJ, veggie stroganoff with chips and rice, glass of water, bottle of diet coke, 3 haribo, large plate of pasta with homemade tomato sauce and grated cheese, 1/3 tub of Ben and Jerrie's.

Tuesday 16th: cereal & OJ, diet coke and walkers baked crisps, fruit selection, veggie sushi collection (Tesco), cup of tea and Welsh Cake, potatoes, corn on the cob and a Linda McCartney cheesy sausage roll.

Wednesday 17th: toast x 2 with chocolate spread & OJ, medium portion of veggie curry and rice with mango chutney, slice of chocolate cake, salad, coleslaw, boiled potatoes, mushroom risotto, cup of tea, 3 x welsh cakes. (This was a long busy day at a conference and a training session - I got up at 6am and got home at 7.45pm - shattered!)

Going OK so far, trying to eat less pudding/sweet things and I do feel a lot less bloated and happier in myself..I think I might end up having a McDonald's tonight, but at least it's not 3 like the other week!!

Will need to keep an eye on the pounds and see if I'm doing my weight any good too!!

Thanks to Where are my knees for keeping me motivated!


No comments: