Blog hop...

Chantillysongs Blog hop

I joined this blog hop over on Rachel the Hat. It's the first one I've ever done! 

In other news, I need to do my food diary for this week, it includes McDonald's which isn't good! 

We've been to town today, bought Dave new shoes and coat and Ada spent her birthday money. I bought some hair dye but resisted everything else!! 

Gong out now to meet Dave and his mum and dad at o local micro brewery festival, it'll be cold as its outside, hopefully there'll some food and/or drink to help keep us warm! 


2 comments:

FPL said...

New follower from the blog hop. Great blog! Feel free to link up with my blog hop at http://www.funnypregnantlady.blogspot.com/2012/11/tgif-blog-hop-111-118.html

chantilly said...

yay, thank you so much for the shoutout!! so glad we could be your first one, and i hope you enjoy it :) x