Commuting...

My car died a few months ago, and since then I've been car-less and reliant on lifts and public transport.

I've invested in an iff Card to use on Cardiff Buses and get a weekly rail pass to and from work - this saves about £20 a week on fairs, which isn't bad!

Here are a few pictures of my morning commute..most days I don't mind it at all, as I get to people watch and read, either Metro or my book...sometimes just my phone...some days it's wet, the buses are full and slow, I'm running late...it can be a bit of a drag, but it's no worse than sitting in traffic in the car.

Lovely old tiles and my platform
Rush hour at Cardiff Central
On the platform
Glad to be out of the rain
Weekly ticket
What I'm reading

1 comment:

Ys said...

Ah Cardiff train station <3 It reminds me of girlie weekends spent in Cardiff when I was in my twenties :)

Good choice of book, by the way. I need to re-read Lord of the Rings one day soon.