I've never been one for beauty regimes and make-up much in the past, but as I'm getting that bit older (nearly 33!!) and tireder I've found I am wearing it more and more to help me look 'normal' rather than 'at deaths door'.
What I use at the moment:
- BB cream Light (Collection 2000) or No. 7 Triple Protection tinted moisturiser SPF20 Fair
- Eclat Mineral pressed powder from Bourjois 02 vanille
- Bourjois Blush 85 Sienne (the only blusher I've ever worn, ever)
- Black Kohl eye liner (Tesco)
- Illuminating Touch concealer (Collection 2000) - I have just started using this and it's great for under the eyes!
- Great Lash Very Black mascara (Maybeline)
- Liquid Eyeliner no. 1 Black (Barry M)
I am really keen to try out some make-up brushes, which I've never used before - I always use my fingers - and also try out some new products. I am also hoping that I get some new make-up in this month's GlossyBox!
A good set of make-up brushes
So, I'm thinking of doing some make-up reviews as part of my blog now and I'm looking forward to it...maybe even some before and after photos when I try a particular look from a tutorial! Cool!
If any of you have any tips or advice or know of any good tutorial videos, send a link my way!